Externally Funded Projects Department of International Affairs Unit at the university of Jordan announces the need to hire an Administrative staff for The " Enhancing ICT Competencies of Early Childhood Educators at HEIs in MENA Countries (ICT4EDU) project
as of the below conditions:
- Jordanian citizen.
- A Bachelor's degree at least in one of the Engineering or information technology fields.
- English language with at a very good level (speaking and writing).
- The ability to move outside the University and outside the city of Amman, sometimes travel outside Jordan
- Perform data collection and analyses to build and maintain country specific knowledgebase;
- Develop result reporting of project activities internally and externally;
- Implements specific programs or projects, including budget, project monitoring and evaluation;
- Identify and assess project opportunities within targeted sectors;
- Identify, scope, and develop specific project opportunities;
- Report on program activities and facilitate internal and external communications;
- Events organization: steering committee, seminars, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Preparing Progress reports - Networking reports - Dissemination and staff sheet reports;
- Follow up with travel agencies for reservation issues;
- Monitoring the project budget, calculating grants and preparing payments.
- Deadline for Application is 10/07/2023
-The time of Working is between 9 am to 5 pm
-Sometimes, working is needed out of working hours (in case of tight deadlines, Conferences, Workshops)
Application through the Following Link