Externally Funded Projects Department
The duties, functions, and responsibilities of the Division include:
· Designing and programming as well as developing IT systems that helps the management of the projects.
· Extend specialized knowledge about the Funded Projects and encourage training on how to manage them.
· Introduce the Project Sponsors and identify their requirements, conditions, and their preferable application dates and communication means.
· Connect and communicate with project sponsors.
· Support University students or members who are interested in receiving a sponsorship for their projects.
· Review all sponsorship applications and the proposed budget before submitting them to the Project Sponsors.
· Prepare/review any project-related drafts of agreements or memorandums of understanding and help in accelerating the signing process.
· Manage the Funded Projects financially and prepare financial reports;
· Assess progress in the implementation of the Funded Projects, to be submitted to the Coordinator.
· Measure performance and prepare reports; categorize Projects according to their areas, sponsors, the amount of support given, the names of the implementation team, outcomes or any other matters related to them.