The International Affairs Unit (IAU) is the international arm of the University of Jordan. It spearheads and manages the University’s international operations, agreements, grants, endowments, scholarships and academic exchange and study abroad programs. It also enriches the University campus by organizing and contributing to international conferences, forums, workshops and seminars. IAU consists of three departments comprising seven divisions:
-International Relations Department
· International Cooperation and Agreements Division.
· Academic Exchange and Study Abroad Programs Division.
· International Student and Scholar Services Division.
-Sponsored Students and Staff Department
· Academic Affairs Follow-up Division.
· Financial Affairs Follow-up Division.
-Externally Funded Projects Department
· Technical Support Division.
· Audit Division.